Noble County is served by a diverse and healthy number of non-profit organizations whose missions include animal welfare, arts and culture, civic growth, social services, history, and more. Thrive Noble County is a framework for rural community development launched in 2008 by volunteers from throughout the county to help promote community investment, entrepreneurship, youth engagement, cultural enhancement, and leadership development.
Thrive is supported by the Noble County Economic Development Corporation as a strategy to develop and promote a superior quality of life.
An up-to-date list of non-profits operating in and serving Noble County is maintained here.
This list is a great resource to help residents, businesses, and other organizations connect in an effort to collaborate and support the needs of our communities.
- Dekko Foundation - Stronger Organizations resources
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Northeast Indiana
- Lilly School of Philanthropy at Indiana University courses, seminars, webinars
- Amazon Smile
- Kroger Community Rewards program
- eBay for Charity
- GoFundME for Charities (new in 2020!)
- Local Funder links
- Media Contacts - for news releases/blurbs
- Community Calendar links - to submit upcoming happenings
- Guidestar.org - claim and update your charity profile
- Great Nonprofits - claim and promote your charity, gain testimonials
- Post COVID-19 - moving events to virtual platforms free webinar