A Jewel in Northeast Indiana
That’s how the people of Noble County – good people with solid values, including a strong work ethic – think of their home. And visitors tend to think of it that way too, once they’ve had a chance to experience all our county has to offer.
Noble County is blessed with ...
- rich, abundant natural resources – including rivers, lakes, and an excellent state park
- ample opportunities for sport and recreation – including three 18-hole golf courses, two with executive housing that offers incredible views
- access to a thriving fine arts community
- many dining venues – offering everything from fast food to gourmet delicacies
- an outstanding education system – with secondary education facilities easily accessible from Noble County
- rail service – with both Norfolk Southern and CSX running across the county
Looking for business partners or suppliers? Take a look at the many businesses and industries that have already found success in Noble County.
Contact the NCEDC, and let us take you on a tour of our county – through its industrial parks and greenfield locations, or anywhere you’d like to go. Consider this a standing invitation. After all, nothing beats personal contact and first-hand experience.